PO-32 redemption code?

Ryan Sonderegger1 436 views10 posts
  • Ryan Sonderegger

bought the PO-32 a few weeks ago primarily to run with microtonic and i dont see the redemption code anywhere in the packaging that everyone talked about. did i miss something here? i have all the info if you need to see any of it. thanks for your help

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi, redemption codes were only included in the exclusive first edition PO-32 + Microtonic bundle (it was also more expensive).

TE is working on a PO-32 + Microtonic bundle priced at 168 USD. Since they have not solved that yet, what I can do is give you a 20% discount on just Microtonic. That will bring your total spent close to 168.

What I need is a proof of your PO-32 purchase. Please contact me through the support form if you are interested.

• Alan Codger

Hi Fredrik, i also bought the PO-32 asome days ago and wonder if the 20% discount on the Microtonic 3.2 is available for me as Iread that this is up to the end of the year? I sent the Serial and Proof of Buying already on the support email for a redemption code.. Thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Absolutely, I'll take a look at it.

• Alan Codger

• Alan Codger

Hi Fredrik..any news? I mean it really makes no much difference for me really BUT why not.:) I bought Tonic 32 for it. Thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Ah sorry, I answer a lot of these every day so I thought I had contacted you already. I did not find any email from you. Can you please resend it?

• Alan Codger

Thanks, it has been sent under a different name ( D'Arcangelo )

• Andrew Lockhart

Jumping in on this,

Purchased a PO-32 back in ... August? My trial on microtonic just ran out and I'd like to purchase a license so I can pair it with my PO-32. Any chance I can get this same discount?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, please read this post for further instructions. https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/976-microtonic-po-32-tonic-bundle

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.