No reaction to support/transfer request

Marco Schoeppe181 views6 posts
  • Marco Schoeppe

Hi there!

I know that you have close contact to your community and i appreciate that. :)

That's why i am even more surprised that there is no reaction to my requested support.
    I've written it twice in the last 7 days or so, please get in contact with me...

Best,
    Marco

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi Marco,

I replied to your email a couple of days ago, did you get it? If not, please check if it has been spam blocked.

• Özgür Yazici (Bateri Dersi)

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hi Marco,
    I replied to your email a couple of days ago, did you get it? If not, please check if it has been spam blocked.

Hi freedrick i have the same problem about license transfer.. didi you get my mail.as well?

sorry to aske here . i thought it woulkd be the right place with the same problem .

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey Özgür,

I approved the transfer today, so it should be done as soon as the payment is completed. Let me know if there are any problems.

thanks for your quick reply Fredrik. sorry for my rush for an answer. I thougt it could be time limited thing.

as for niw it says license will be active after 120 days or so?

whats that for?

oh sorry i think it is gone now. it was the time for making the payment as far as i understand. (just a knowledge for others).

thank you for all agaiin..

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.