Import microtonic skin

achim zimmermann323 views10 posts
  • achim zimmermann

How do I import a single microtonic skin from your V3.3 skinning page into micotonic 3.3.4? Thank you!

• Fredrik Lidström

The easiest way is to download the official skin installer from the download page.

https://soniccharge.com/download?~microtonic

That installer also includes the skin chooser script to switch between skins.

• Myriam Campbell

Dear Fredrik Lidström , how do I make the skin chooser script work? Please give me dummy proof instructions. I tried double clicking the SkinChooser.js (macOS) It just launched one of my browsers for some reason.

• Andy Music

If you installed script correctly, you need to open Microtonic and click Script icon where you will find skin chooser.

• achim zimmermann

Thanks a lot folks! I`ve got the skin chooser with the 11 additional skins. But I meant, on the V3.3 skinning page there are some other single skins that I like. Is it possible to get them into microtonic 3.3.4?

• Fredrik Lidström

Ah, I think most of them were just concepts that were never finished. But if you find one that has all the files, then it's as simple as dropping that folder next to all other skins in the "Microtonic Skins" folder.

• Magnus Lidström

... and the easiest way to get to that folder is by right-clicking anywhere inside the SkinChooser:

• achim zimmermann

Thanks, I did what Fredrik said, but it didn't work, although the file seemed really complete. Maybe I should push refresh according to Magnus. Gonna try. Thanks again!.

• Myriam Campbell

- Andy Music wrote:
    If you installed script correctly, you need to open Microtonic and click Script icon where you will find skin chooser.

Found it, thanks!

• achim zimmermann

Got it, thanks! Real cool! I made the mistake to unfortunately pick some earlier maybe work-in-progress skins, that didn't work in 3.3.4. Now can someone please tell where to download or send a link for the final skins. Is there a library for all the skins? I'm interested in Clockwork Orange, the bright blue/grey from Ploki, Tron Legacy, tonicR, tonicR. Thanks again for your help! I would be very thankful!ì

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.