Anyone want to start sharing their kits or sounds with PO32 users?

Jack Pimiento610 views3 posts
  • Jack Pimiento

Hi All,

I'm hoping some of you might feel like sharing some of your sounds for us non Microtonic owning PO32 users?

Maybe using sound cloud and a PO-32 tag?

The PO 32 is great as is but it would be cool if some of the Patternarium kits or any of your own kits and sounds were shared by using the transfer audio method.

Thanks.

• David Primmer

I think the first one we should have is the factory loaded sounds. It's another way to do a factory reset. I had trouble finding the instructions for how to reset mine.

factory-po-32 by david-primmer-237466705

It took quite a few tries to get it working with my macbook pro. For example, I had "use ambient noise reduction" on for my mic. I also started off using too high of a volume. Keeping recording below 1/2 input level for the built in mic worked best.

One thing I don't really like about soundcloud is you can't do an exact text match search
    https://soundcloud.com/search?q=%22po-32%22

• Steven Sclafani

This worked perfectly. Thanks David. I've found if you want transfers to work the first time, it's easier to go line out from your computer into the PO-32 Tonic. The microphone is a cool feature, but not 100% reliable without some fiddling.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.