Midi Genes automations

stelvio668 views17 posts
  • stelvio

Is there a way to automate or midi assign the parameters available in the Manipulate Genes section?

Thank you.
    Wonderful and unique synth :)

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, it is not possible in the current version of Synplant. We intend to add that in a future update.

• stelvio

Thank you! I'm glad you plan to add that,
    any idea when it would happen? :)

• Fredrik Lidström

Unfortunately not. I do not dare to guess anymore. =)

• stelvio

I see.. and understand,
    thanks for everything again :) Kind regards.

• Tommy Fadgen

Is the update still in the works? I have so many ideas that can be made better with it!!

• Daniel Dragoescu

Don't want to be bitching here but it's been 8 years and still no automation for the parameters!!...It's almost unbelievable! Totally sabotages the potential of this fabulous creation and the music that could be made with it. C'mon, Fredrik, don't abandon this, give it to the people! Make the world a better place!! :)

• Fredrik Lidström

No worries, it's not abandoned. We're working on it actively. That's all I can say for now. 🙃

• Daniel Dragoescu

That reply just made my day and I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling such a joy and relief to hear that. Thank you for putting those worries to rest! All soniccharger heads here sending you and the team good energy in making this happen! : ) 🙏❤️

• stelvio

I also was so happy to read this. This is going to be EPIC!

• Beepsonore Beep

oooo ouiiiiiiiiiiiii je suis accroc a ce synthé aussi depuis des années vivement la MAJ

• stelvio

hey guys, any news on gene automation?

• stelvio

Did you guys see Tree Tone, a new device in Live 11, probably inspired by Synplant? It's interesting but I think it doesn't reach the sonic worlds of Synplant. I've also heard of another developer working on replicating a Synplant-like synth but with genes automation, MPE and other new features and it looks super promising but I'm not sure when it'll be finished as he's busy with other projects at the moment.
    I still hope Synplant2 happens some day. I'll be willing to contribute with money or beta testing.

• Daniel Dragoescu

...returning to this thread from time to time with this little flickering hope...

• stelvio

- Daniel Dragoescu wrote:
    ...returning to this thread from time to time with this little flickering hope...

Same, still :')

• Daniel Dragoescu

- stelvio wrote:
    - Daniel Dragoescu wrote:
    Same, still :')

I knew I wasn't alone...Maybe we should form a club / therapy / support group :))

• stelvio

Ok let's do it, I said hi over on Insta!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.